Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair

I'm stopping in with a quick post
for this week's Unity Friends With Flair.


This clean and simple design started with
the sweet airplane image from Unity's
(Sorry, the sentiment fit very snugly into the banner!)
I heat embossed the cloud image from Epic Moments 
with white detailed embossing powder on the
Stampin' Up Crumb Cake Base.

I'm also sharing my card with 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Use a rubber or clear stamp


Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to leave a comment for your chance
at a fabulous Unity Prize.

Comments

Heather said…
A fabulous card Cynthia, I love the Kraftcard background with great embossed clouds, a cute plane and lovely accents!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Hop Challenge
hugs
Heather xx
Scrapper Myra said…
Not sure if the other comment went to moderation 'cause it doesn't show up... so here again ... NIce card. I love that cute airplane stamp. No need to apologize for the sentiment in the banner. If you don't say it, nobody notices.. LOL. Lovely project.
Unknown said…
I love the clouds. Awesome card
Kary said…
This is really Gorgeous, Cynthia!! Love the red plane and the lovely clouds background. Great card!!
Crystal said…
Very fun card, I love the pops of red!
Tracy said…
That is a beauty Cynthia, loving that plane and your clouds:-) xxx
Ruby said…
Love this cute card.
Great clouds and the airplane is fab!
The cloud on the craft make such a wonderful background for the plane! Wow, I love it!
Waving My Wand said…
What a fun card. Looks great on the kraft card....
Kim Rippere said…
The clouds are awesome!
Sue D said…
Great card. Love the clouds.
Beth F. said…
Your card is wonderful! I love the addition of those enamel dots!
Beth
Beth's Beauties
Gaylynn said…
So adorable, Cynthia!
ionabunny said…
Very cute card. Love the little plane
Rubeena I. said…
I love Kraft paper. Very nice :)
I love the white on kraft. This is a super cool card.
Dawn Fields said…
Beautiful card! I love the embossed clouds! They are very pretty on that shade of cardstock!
Berina RGA said…
very beautiful card! love white on kraft..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie
Kris B said…
Awesome card! Love those clouds! Looks like I will be adding another stamp set to my Unity wish list!
Katie S. said…
Really cute card!! Love the airplane with the sentiment! Too cute!
Penny said…
Another fantastic CAS design! Love the clouds and Kraft for your bg! :^)
Hugs, Penny
JPScraps said…
Super CUTE! I love CAS cards.
Super cute. Love the clouds in the background. TFS
Miwa said…
Love this, such a cute little scene!