Skip to main content

Unity Friday Friends with Flair

I have missed playing along with Unity's
Friends with Flair 
the past couple of weeks.

I needed a little fun time and
decided this bright altered tag 
was perfect for my mood tonight.

It will probably end up as an embellishment
on a scrapbook page in the near future!


The Sun Ray stencil is from My Favorite Things.
I used Color Box pigment inks with the stencil.
{Love} this sentiment from Donna Downey!

You can get this sentiment right now at
50% off!!

I am also sharing my tag with the following:
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Stencils and Stamps

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=1920
 
and
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-8/

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment!
Unity picks a random comment each week to win
a fabulous prize.

Comments

Lyn said…
This is an awesome tag love the colours in play <3
Cynthia this is fabulous - love the colours, and that sentiment is wonderful.
Blessings
Maxine
Becca Cruger said…
GORGEOUS! So graphic and beautiful!
Penny said…
So, so cool! Love the palette and fab sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Doreen said…
Love the sunshine colours.xxx
What a sweet tag, and I have to find that stencil!
love the tag - thanks for sharing

Barb Housner
Katie S. said…
I love this tag!! Super cute! Love how happy it is!
Scrapper Myra said…
Same thing happened to me. Needed to participate this week so I made three entries. I love you tag as is. However if you put anything else on it, I will accept it anyway. LOL
Gaylynn said…
Wow, this is a great tag and with an awesome message.
JPScraps said…
Fabulous tag! I can really relate to that sentiment ;)
Suzanne C said…
Striking sunshine and what a great tag to send to someone who needs a little me time! Thank you for joining in with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Rubeena I. said…
I just bought this one - love it!
Beth F. said…
Your tag is awesome! I love that sentiment!
Miwa said…
Stunning tag, love it!
debby4000 said…
Fabulous sunshine tag and brilliant sentiment
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby
Donna K said…
I really love this sentiment...I mean...really....love it! Great tag, Cynthia!