Skip to main content

There She Goes Birthday Celebration Day 1

There She Goes is celebrating their 4th year in business with a week of challenges. The challenge for Day 1 is to create something with numbers and a birthday theme, of course.





Here's what I came up with using the "Scent-sational" set:



I am having so much fun playing with the sweet skunk images in this set!  The skunk image was colored with Copic Markers.  The atomizer was paper pieced with Basic Grey Shine On papers.  The base panel was dry embossed using a Cuttlebug numbers folder.  Coordinating designer papers were used from the Shine On paper pad.  Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look!

Happy Birthday to There She Goes!  

Comments

Penny said…
Very, very cute, Cynthia! Love the images and sentiment--they are adorable! And I love the papers and your embossed background, too! :^)
Hugs,
Penny
So sweet (not like the one that keeps coming around our backyard!) - this one looks extremely adorable :)
Tracy said…
Your card is precious Cynthia! Sure glad we can't smell his perfume. LOL Thanks so much for joining in our birthday celebration challenge at There She Goes!