Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #132 - A Sketch!

I'm back with another post tonight!  I think I may be skimming in with my challenge post this week.

This week's Sassy Cheryl Challenge is a sketch.  I love a good sketch and this one is no exception:






Here is what I came up with using the sketch:

I used Cheryl's "Sally's Letter" digital image for my card.  The image was colored with Copic Markers and layered with papers from Jellibean Soup Blossom Soup.  The finished card size is 5.5 square.

Hope you have a great (and creative) week!

Comments

Penny said…
Great sketch and wonderful take on it, Cynthia. Love the papers and the image, which is beautifully colored! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Sassy Cheryl said…
How stinkin' adorable Cynthia. Love, love, love those gorgeous papers and as always, your coloring is STUNNING!
Sassy Cheryl said…
Oops. . . .forgot to say. . .
Thanks for playing in the Sketch challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.
Dawn said…
cute,cute,cute!
getting a chill in the air here... do you have snow?
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's Challenge
Ann English said…
Cynthia, this is so cute! Love it, lady!!!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
Jeni said…
Such a cutie Cynthia! Love those Jillibean papers. Great take on Dawn's sketch, love it. ~jeni :)