Skip to main content

There She Goes Mother of All Blog Hops


Welcome to the 3rd annual Mother of All Blog Hops sponsored by There She Goes Clear Stamps!  Over the next two days, we (customers and trendsetters!) will be featuring some of our favorite There She Goes Clear Stamp sets!  Not only that, we're going to give YOU a chance to win some fabulous prizes!

To find out how, please go to the There She Goes’ blog and read the simple instructions.
Side view of card using "Loads of Fun"

 
My project uses "Loads of Fun" by There She Goes.  This was the first set I purchased from TSG.  The images and sentiments in the set are so much fun to use!  I've colored the images with Copic Markers and combined them with papers from the new Basic Grey Shine On paper pad.  The clouds and grass were cut using Die-namics from My Favorite Things.

I am new to the TSG stamping company and I'm loving it more and more!  Each release brings something new and exciting.  The product quality is fabulous as well.
Please click on the InLinkz below and follow it to the next blog!  Thanks for stopping by and joining the hop with us this week.  I enjoy reading all of your comments!


Comments

What a great card!! Love the color choices!!
Mary J said…
That scene is so fab Cynthia! Love the clouds and gems!
Love the washing basket. Cute card!
Heather said…
What a great scene, love all the different elements :)
Rosy Newlun said…
That' a darling card, makes me laugh!!! Need to get that set now LOL. Great way to put it together, and your color choice! PS My DH is from Sitka - small world, yes?
Lisa Minckler said…
Excellent layering on your card. I love sceneries and this is wonderful. Those flat bottom clouds are my favorite! :)
Torico said…
This is so pretty!
I love it This was one of the first sets I bought too and I love it!! Fun papers! I love the clouds!!
Jenny said…
Oh what a fun card, think this set will make it too my basket soon!
Love how the wash basket and clouds are outside the focal panel :0)
Jenny x
dsood said…
Really awesome card, I love the scene. Great job
Miriam Prantner said…
Great coloring and piecing! I love those clouds too!
This is so adorable, I totally need this stamp set! Love your great card design
wendy said…
awe I love this set...great card...such a cute laundry basket....
canadian_liner said…
OMGoodness, another set I will have to add to my "laundry list"... Great layout, love the layering of the clouds, and the basket popped up at the bottom.
Rosie Gustafson said…
Such a cute layout, love how you added the clouds.
Great use of the clouds and I love the laundry basket extended and popped out of the main image :)!
Dee in N.H. said…
This brought a big smile! Love the happy colors and the cool sentiment!
Joy said…
love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joy
Wendy Ramlakhan said…
Fabulous scene you created....love the laundry basket in the grass. :)
Maryleva said…
Love your design
byAnnette said…
Very Cute Card!

Love the design and colors
This is fabulous! Such fun colors & papers!
Trisha said…
Your card is just awesome. I think I really, really need that darling stamp set. Love the wash on the line and the laundry basket. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
Erin- said…
What a fun and clever card--Love it! :)
Cassie_lu said…
great use of the many layers.
Tara Cardwell said…
how do I not own this set? Love your card its fabulous!
Lisa said…
So pretty! love it!
S.C.Gardner said…
This is just tooo cute...love the sentiment...and the clothes line...
Sis Patterson said…
Fun and fabulous - love your paper choices and the clouds - and of course, the images and the sentiment. And also your darling dogs - love Bud and Gingersnap!
Unknown said…
Super Pretty card!!! Love the colors :)
Elise said…
Love this set - so cute!
Annheidel said…
ACK! Little felt clouds! Super cute card!
You put together some awesome colors!
Lyndal said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia - LOVE all the layers & cute basket of washing :)
Jovan said…
OMG...I love this card! I love the layout and colors!
Sue D said…
Great coloring and papers.
Shannon White said…
What a Darling Sene! Love the layout and layers and the fun clouds and the Cute Laundry basket in the grass too! Just Fabulous! 8-)
Danielle L. said…
Fabulous card Cynthia! Love the little scene you created with the popped up basket and clouds. :)
LORRAINE p said…
love the basket of clothes. truly sweet card.
Ceal said…
fabulous card, love the layers and your coloring
Katie Skiff said…
So cute - great card!! I love this set too!!
Kelly Collins said…
Cute card. I love all of the layers you created and the basket of clothes off to the side.
Emily H said…
Fantastic card! Great coloring!
Alina said…
Love lovely card!
Cassie said…
Beautiful card, Cynthia! I love all of the layers :D
Larissa Heskett said…
WOW!! Such a CUTIE card!! I LOVE the FUN details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!! =)
Marie said…
Great card, I love the bling on the clouds =) TFS!
Jill Angel said…
This is a great card! Love all the layers/details! TFS!
Jill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/
rlovew said…
So cute! I love the picture with the saying!
rlovew said…
Adorable card- love the saying and picture!
zehra said…
This is beautiful card, love the dimension
Rene said…
What a fun card! Really great colours!
TFS
Rene
Amber Milone said…
That is such a creative card. I love the Basic Grey papers. I will have to be on the lookout for that line!
Elena said…
What a sweet card!
Lea L. said…
Cute card!! Great job!!
Wendy Thompson said…
Fantastic I love your card.
Luv2talk said…
Dimensions, layers, and POP-DOTS, OH MY! Love all you got going on here. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
This is such a pretty card!
Mary-Anne V said…
great card ...love the layers.
Awesome card Cynthia I love the colors you used as well as all of the details that you put into it! thank you so much for participating in this year's MOABH!
Meagan Vaughn said…
Pretty card thanks for sharing
elizabeth said…
Such a lovely card. Love the colors you've chosen and your layout.
Lovely creation! TFS!
Jackie said…
What a pretty and bright card!
Raven said…
Love your card, the colors are great.
Kimbo said…
great colours so fun!!