Skip to main content

Paper Smooches Designer Drafts Challenge


This week's Sparks Challenge  is to use the provided sketch with our Paper Smooches images.  I guess I followed the sketch "loosely".  I immediately thought of the music notes floating up in various colors.  So, this is what I came up with:
Really fun sketch with lots of possibilities!  I used the "Perpetual Bliss" stamp set.  The image was colored with Copic Markers and the music notes were stamped with Adirondack inks.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Comments

Kimberly said…
This is a really cute card! I wish I had the ability to follow sketches more loosely. My brain just won't let me. LOL. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!
P.S. - I love your doggies! I have an 11 year old and a 2 year old black lab. Best dogs EVER!
Darlene said…
Hey Cynthia! How are you? Gosh I haven't 'seen' you in a long time since I don't get over to SCS as much as I used to! This card is ADORABLE and I love your interpretation of the sketch! GREAT job!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and I do hope you'll come back again! Have a fabulous weekend and thanks again! It was wonderful to see your name pop up! Hugs!
Great card Cynthia - I too an pretty much dictated to by a sketch, and I am amazed at how folk like you can get past the basics to create something like this.
Blessings
Maxine