This is my crafting desk tonight. Thought I would share my works in progress with the Sassy Cheryl Show Me followers this week. I also have a few "goodies" from Hobby Lobby that I picked up during my recent trip to visit family. It's a bummer, but we don't have a Hobby Lobby in Anchorage!!
The floral card has been completed and submitted for a challenge on StampTV. Here's the link if you would like to check it out!
Hope you all have a creative weekend! I will probably be cleaning the house and trying to fit in some crafting time. The weekend goes by SO fast!
The floral card has been completed and submitted for a challenge on StampTV. Here's the link if you would like to check it out!
Hope you all have a creative weekend! I will probably be cleaning the house and trying to fit in some crafting time. The weekend goes by SO fast!
Comments
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.