This week's challenge over on the Sassy Cheryl Challenge Blog was to use our favorite color combo. Well, I had a really hard time with an exact combo and decided to use a mix of muted hues that I like. I also stepped out of my comfort zone this week and used an apron template with this "Sassy Sally Triple Layer Cake" image.
I started by printing my Sassy Cheryl image and an apron template from Paper Smooches.
I traced the template onto designer paper from the October Afternoon "Fly a Kite" paper pad. I machine stitched around the base and "pocket".
I added rick rack to the pocket and as the apron neckband. I printed out a fun birthday sentiment from Sentiments 4 You blog and it's ready to mail! I can even slide money or a gift card into the "pocket" on the front.
Thanks for stopping by to take a look. I'm also submitting this as this week's "Show Me" challenge over on Cheryl's blog.
I started by printing my Sassy Cheryl image and an apron template from Paper Smooches.
I traced the template onto designer paper from the October Afternoon "Fly a Kite" paper pad. I machine stitched around the base and "pocket".
I added rick rack to the pocket and as the apron neckband. I printed out a fun birthday sentiment from Sentiments 4 You blog and it's ready to mail! I can even slide money or a gift card into the "pocket" on the front.
Thanks for stopping by to take a look. I'm also submitting this as this week's "Show Me" challenge over on Cheryl's blog.
Comments
This turned out so cute! I love it - the colors are so happy! Your work space is looking good! Wishing you a happy weekend!
Hugs,
Barbara Diane
Blessings
Maxine
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl fave colors challenge this week!
Judy
FAB color combo. Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.
I am so glad you joined us for the "Fave Color Combo" challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week!