Skip to main content

Mo Manning Challenge #135

It's another fun week of challenges on the Mo Manning Digital Challenge Blog.  This week we are challenged to make a circle card with our Mo Manning image.  This is what I came up with:

 I kept it pretty Clean and Simple as a Happy Birthday to the men in my family.  I have several who are avid fisherman!  This is called "Fishing" and can be purchased in Mo's store HERE.  This is probably one of my favorites!  I love the details of this image and that I can color it or leave it sepia and it always looks so great.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a closer look.

Supplies:
Mo Manning digital "Fishing"
Card stock:  Stampin' Up!  Chocolate Chip and White
Copic Markers
Spellbinder Nestibilities Standard Circles and Scalloped Circles dies

Comments

Love this - it looks so typical of fishermen all over the world!
Blessings
Maxine
Debbie said…
Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous, I can see why it is one of your favorites. Glad you joined us this week at Mo's.

Hugs
Debbie
Sheila said…
Wow Cynthia this is beautiful, what a fantastic card for a male, just stunning, I love the brown combo you've used on this.
Thanks for joining us this week over at Mo's DP2.
Hugs
Sheila xx
Pat said…
Hi Cynthia!! How's the weather up there in Alaska, girlfriend?!! Tell me...is the snow gone yet?! Hey...your card is stunning!! You have done such a beautiful job coloring this sweet Mo image. I tell ya, I this card makes me think of my dad...he was a fisherman!! Just fabulous, girl!! So tickled that you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs...Pat Frank
Barb Hardeman said…
Hi Cynthia, what a beautiful job you did on this card. I love the monochromatic brown tones - well done! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at DP2 this week. Hugs...Barb <><