Skip to main content

Cornish Heritage Farms - Anything Goes

Frances is our hostess for the Cornish Heritage Farms challenge.  She chose "Anything Goes" and I decided to use this sweet floral digital image by CHF.  The image was colored with Copic Markers and die cut with Spellbinder nestibilities.  The base card stock was dry embossed with Sizzix a embossing folder.

This is also being entered for the Sweet 'n Sassy digital challenge this week to create a Thank You card with a digital image.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Comments

Beautiful card Cynthia - love that embossing on the base card, and the black ribbon is a fabulous touch.
Blessings
Maxine
Patricia H said…
Nice job coloring that intricate image! Thanks for joining in the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week.
Dianne Beans said…
I love how you used this digital image. It is becoming one of my favorites. Your card is fabulous.
stampqueen said…
Very pretty card!!!
Barbara Bruder said…
Cynthia, your card is so pretty. I love how the background papers and the colors in the image go together.