Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl #102 - No designer Paper

Sassy Cathy is our hostess this week and her theme is "no designer paper". This is what I came up with using a Sassy Cheryl Freebie from the Paper Craft Planet website. The image is so sweet and makes a great CAS birthday card.

The background clouds were sponged with Memento ink and a scalloped die cut. The image was colored with Copic Markers and the sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set called "Warmest Regards".

I am also posting this on Cheryl's blog for this week's "Show Me" challenge. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh, I just LOVE the sky, Cynthia. This is just beautiful! Love it. . . .perfect B-day card for that special someone.
Thanks for playing in the No Design Papers challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.
Pat said…
Hi Cynthia! What a gorgeous card! I love this SC image...and your clouds are so pretty!! So tickled that you've joined us again this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank