Skip to main content

CPS Anniversary Celebration Day 1

Tami Mayberry is celebrating the 5th Anniversary of CPS with 15 days of sketches and prizes. This is the sketch for Day 1 of the celebration:


Here's my card using Gina K Designs "Garden Silhouettes":

I went a little shabby with the ink distressing and added machine stitching. The image was stamped with Adirondack Red Pepper. Thanks for stopping by!

This card is for the following challenges:
CPS Day 1
Sassy Cheryl Show Me #60
GKD Free For All Friday - to use a stamped flower and two shapes

Comments

Betty Benton said…
Pretty patterned paper! And I do like silhouette stamps -- love this one stamped in red!
Sassy Cheryl said…
Simply stunning. But then again, I love ALL of your creations. This is fabulous. Can't wait to see more.
Thanks for playing in the SMThursday fun this week.
Anonymous said…
Oh I like the card!

Debbie / Daqa
Gorgeous card! Thanks for helping us celebrate our 5 year anniversary at CPS!