Skip to main content

CPS Anniversary Celebration Day 12

This is Day 12 of the CPS 5th Anniversary Celebration. Lisa Silver is our hostess and she has chosen the following sketch:
Here's my take on the sketch:
I have used a digital image by Sassy Cheryl called "Mother's Day Heart Girl". I have combined the image with papers form the Basic Grey Hopscotch paper pad. The image was colored with Copic Markers and paper pieced. Winter White 3d paint was added to the Spellbinder Hearts die cut. A machine stitched border, a row of pearls and a sweet little card!

This card also qualifies for this week's Sassy Cheryl Digi Stamp Challenge Blog #101 - "Be My Valentine".

Thanks for taking a look!

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
SImply gorgeous, Cynthia. Love the colors and the papers are perfect.
Love it!

Thanks for playing in the Valentine's challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.
Dawn B. said…
She is sooo cute Cynthia. I love the way you added the heart on the side. Your blog is awesomely designed. I love to sew so your header is wonderful. Great job.
Lisa Silver said…
I just LOVE that heart element on your card! So, so cute! Thanks for joining in on my CPS challenge day! ~hugs
Pat said…
Hi Cynthia! Are ya freeeeeeezing up there in AK? It's pretty cold here in Richmond, VA! It was 29* this morning...brrrr! I know, you probably wear flip-flops in this weather! hehe! Well...enough about the weather. Let's talk cards. Yours is brilliant! This is one of my fave SC images. She's so vintage-looking! Your coloring and DPs re awesome! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank