Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl #91 - Anything Goes!

The ladies over on the Sassy Cheryl Digi Challenge Blog hasLinkgiven us free reign again this week. I'm glad since I needed a Birthday card and the "Sneaky Cupcake Bear" was on my desk ready to finish and put together.

This fun digi was colored with Copic markers and Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds glitter added to the frosting. The sentiment is also digital. I bought it from Pauline over on the TLC blog. It compliments the image perfectly, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! I always enjoy reading all of your comments.

Comments

jkreucher said…
What a fantatic sentiment and I love the unique way it fills up so much of the card... a perfect frame for this sassy little image!
your coloring is wonderful!
Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
Judy
Sassy Cheryl said…
What a beautiful B-day card! Loving the 'layout' of the wording. Fun and clever.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.
The Wired Angel said…
That little digi of Cheryl's makes the cutest birthday card and you did a fab job. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! Peggy x
Ann English said…
Adorable! What a great birthday card! Such fun! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.