Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #25

Can you believe it's Thursday again and time to share over on the Sassy Cheryl blog?! Every week Cheryl asks that we share our current project. It doesn't have to be stamping, but anything that we are currently working on. If you take a photo, share and enter HERE you might win a free digital image from Sassy Cheryl.

My workspace is pretty clean this week. I did manage to print out a few of my recent winnings from Sassy Cheryl. I have also started coloring the image for the Color Me Challenge on Cheryl's blog. I hope to have that finished tomorrow night!

The finished card in the background was for this last week's My Favorite Things sketch challenge. I am a coffee addict and thought the image from the A La Mode "Miss You a Latte" was just adorable. This sketch was a big challenge for me but I had so much fun putting it together.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
What a busy lady you have been! I just LOVE the card that you did with the coffee! That's adorable!
Can't wait to see your finished card with the Simple Bunch of Flowers image.
Thanks for showing your space this week and playing along.
Barbara said…
wow your desk is clean omg i love that stamped card you did with my favorite things stamp.One of my favs.
Wow ~ Thursdays come so fast......Thank you for sharing your desk
Shirley said…
You've got lots going on on this desk. Love the Red White and Blue card and the image for the Craft challenge is gorgeous.