Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #61 - Great Outdoors

This week I combined the Color Me Challenge on Cheryl's Blog with the "Great Outdoors" challenge over on The Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamp Challenge Blog. Cheryl offered this sweet image called "Bearing Flowers" on her blog at a reduced price for her challenge. We simply had to color and post the image. I've combined the image with her 800 member freebie over on Paper Craft Planet. Such a perfect combination of images, I thought!

The sweet Bear has been colored with Koh-I-Noor pencils, baby oil and Copic Markers. I thought he was adorable! I created puffy clouds and grass around him to make an "outdoors" scene. I sponged a scallop die cut with Memento Danube Blue to create the clouds. The grass was colored in with two shades of green Koh-I-Noor pencils and baby oil. The image was cut out with Spellbinders dies. I'm still practicing with the Easel card design.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
Good thinking. Killing two birds with one stone on the challenges.
This is a lovely card and I love the way you combined the COLOR ME image with the FREE, PCP image. LOVE IT!
And those clouds. Gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along in BOTH challenges!
Country Mouse said…
Love your card...great job with both challenges! And Alaska! Ooo, I can only imagine how beautiful it is up there! When I was a child, my parents went to Anchorage to visit my aunt and uncle, and their new baby. We didn't get to go, but they brought me back this wonderful Eskimo doll. :) I hadn't thought about her until now. :) I also have 2 labs, a yellow lab (6 yr.old Cash) and a Chocolate lab (2 yr.old Holly).
audrey
Cathy said…
Cynthia, love your bear and the card is beautiful. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge, always glad to see you here!!! :)
Jeni said…
Beautiful easel card! Those two images work well together. ~jeni :)
Ann English said…
Love it!!! I love the bear AND I love the fact that you used the Sassy Cheryl's freebie as the base for your easel card-you inspire me! Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's!
jkreucher said…
Oh, I love this darling bear! what a totaly sweet card!
So glad you played along this week!
Judy
Tracy said…
You coloured the bear amazingly
Thanks for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls.
Hugs
Tracy