Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #80

This week Lydia challenged us to create something "Girlie and Pink" with our Mo Digital images. Check out the samples and all the details over on Mo's Digital Challenge Blog.

I had so much fun coloring this sweet "1st Birthday Girl" image. It has been colored with Copic Markers, Prismacolor pencils and baby oil. The balloons have a layer of dimensional glaze and Flower Soft was applied to the cupcake.

My niece will be turning one year old at the end of this month. This challenge was perfect for my completion of this little cutie. Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Comments

Dorcas said…
How adorable this is Cynthia!! Really precious! I’m so glad you could join us this week at Mo’s DP2!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) If you haven’t already done so there’s still time to join in the fun with my “no strings attached” blog candy, open til May 13th.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Pat said…
Cynthia! How do I NOT have this Mo Manning image?? She's absolutely delightful! And I love the way you colored her...am adding her to my "must have" list right now! Thanks for letting me know this cutie exists!! hehe!! And thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!! Hugs! Pat Frank