Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #29

Peggy finishes up her month as hostess and this week it's all about creating a masculine card. It's easy with Mo's digital Fishing image. I knew this would be one of the first purchases I made from Mo's store. There are so many fishermen in my family that this is perfect! The image has been colored with Copic Markers. The sky was sponged with a scallop circle template and Stampin Up chalk. I added twine and a fishing fly sticker to finish it off! Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Elaine L. said…
Wonderful card! I love the orange and blue together. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.
Sally said…
Love the colouring in. Great card.
Hugs Sally xx
Dawn B. said…
This is beautiful. I love the coloring.. Great job.. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.
♥ Lydia ♥ said…
A great card and a beautifully coloured image x
Thanks for joining Mo's challenge this week x