Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #11

For our challenge this week over on the Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Challenge, our Sassy talented hostess Dawn has put together a sketch for us to follow. Sketches are always lots of fun and here's what Ms. Dawn has created.
Here's what I came up with using the sketch provided. The image is Sassy Cheryl's "Hanging Out to Dry" image. I colored the image with Copic markers and added Stickles glitter glue to the shorts. This image is so whimsical and cute! I mounted it on DCWV Pocket full of Posies matstack designer paper. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Ann English said…
Just darling, Cynthia! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!
JACKIE M said…
Beautiful Cynthia, I love the colours you chose.

Thanks for joining us i Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Jackie :)
Nice warm color choice. That's important in Alaska! :) Don't you just love this little bear?
Alina said…
very beautiful card, Cynthia, I love the colours! thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
hugs, Alina
Sue said…
aww gorgeous card, fabby colouring, lovely papers, sue,x
jkreucher said…
OH! this is total cuteness! love your great colors !
So glad you joined us for the challenge this week!
Judy
The Wired Angel said…
Beautiful job Cynthia.. Lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy x
Annika said…
Awww how cute, love the sparkly pants on the line!
Hugs
Annika
Jan Hennings said…
Cynthia,
Such a cute card...love the design and papers :)
Anonymous said…
Hi Cynthia, your card is so beautiful, I love the colour combo here, so bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week and your lovely comment on my blog:-)
Hugs,
Lily