Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #10

This week's challenge on the Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamp blog was an inspiration piece. We were asked to interpret the piece using any Sassy Cheryl digital image. I colored this sweet image with Copic Markers and Stampin' Up! water color crayons. The background has been sponged lightly with chalk. I added the primas and floral dp as my interpretation of the inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Jeni said…
Lovely card!
JACKIE M said…
Lovely card and soft colours, thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's Challenge,

Jackie :)
Sassy Cheryl said…
Simply adorable! I love that you used coordinating flowers. It really makes it pop! Great work.
Sylvia Blum said…
aww.. what a soft and sweet card! LOVE the background paper (did you add a little bling by yourself? looks beautiful!) - BEAUTIFUL card!!!
Ann English said…
Love this card-beautiful colors! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge! Do come back =)
The Wired Angel said…
You are one busy lady!! I get to visit you twice in one day... and each time for a lovely card creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.. please come back for more fun. We have a lot of great stuff up our sleeves! Hugs, Peggy
Tracy said…
What a sweet card
Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls
Hugs
Tracy