Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge - Spread Kindness

 


Good morning!  I hope everyone is having a crafty week so far.

I'm sharing a fun beach scene featuring an older woodblock stamp from Art Impressions.  I love this series of cute penguins that Bonnie released.  The stamp is dated 2006, but her fabulous images are timeless!


I began by stamping the penguin couple then masking to stamp the sunset (1997 Coronado Island Stamping) woodblock stamp.  The scene was ink blended with various distress inks.  The lounging couple was colored with Tombow markers.  The scene was die cut using Unity Stamp Company Postage Stamp Nesting Dies.

I hope this card brings a smile to the recipient!  After all, isn't that what our crafty hobby is all about?!

I would like to share my project with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge - #437 Spread Kindness
Woodblock Wednesday Challenge:  September Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #772 - #773 Anything Goes
PIP Challenge: #2639 Anything Goes

Comments