Skip to main content

Spooky Countdown Inspiration with Pajama Crafter Stamps

 

    

Get ready for an early dose of spooky season! From September 20–30, we're celebrating the Eek! Spooky Countdown with a full week of Halloween-inspired creativity using Pajama Crafter Stamps.

 Be sure to check out all the inspiration from the Pajama Crafter Stamps Design Team for cute, spooky and creative ideas!

This outer space design features an image from the Capes & Courage Stamp Set.  She was colored with Copic markers and paired with various image from Pajama Crafter Stamps I Come In Piece stamp set.

Ink Blending Galaxy Background

I began by creating the blended galaxy background with green and violet distress inks.  The colors were randomly blended onto my 4.25 x 5.50 card base.

A deeper violet distress ink was blended from the edges of the base panel toward the center, followed by black soot distress oxide ink blended from the outer edges of the card base panel inward.
Lastly, white acrylic paint thinned with a bit of water was splattered randomly across the panel with a paintbrush, creating the effect of stars.
Stamping and Cutting
The adorable images were stamped, colored with Copic markers, and fussy cut.  Glitter glue was adhered for additional dimension.  A coordinating sentiment from the Capes & Courage stamp set complete the card.

Pajama Crafter Stamps Products Used:
  • Capes & Courage Stamp Set
  • I Come In Piece Stamp set

 

Additional Supplies Used:

  • Copic Markers
  • Distress Inks
  • Blending Brush
  • Nesting Dies
  • Glitter Glue

If today's project inspires you, I would love for you to visit Pajama Crafter Stamps using my affiliate link.

 🛒Shop here

 Shopping through my affiliate link never costs you anything extra, but it helps to support the tutorials and inspiration that I love sharing!

 We would love to see your project that has been inspired by today's techniques.  Be sure to tag @PajamaCrafterStamps and @Olheiserc so we can admire your beautiful creations.

I would like to share my card with the following:
We Love to Create Challenge:  #9 Anything Goes
PIP Challenge:  #2639 Anything Goes
Gem of a Craft Challenge:  #9 Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  #286 Anything Goes


Comments