Skip to main content

Scene Building with Copic Coloring and Die Cuts

 

The Pajama Crafter Stamps Color Me Happy Inspiration Hop is officially live!

Hop along to discover new ideas, learn new techniques, and see how each designer brings their projects to life.  Start the hop here: @pajamacrafterstamps

I'm so excited to share one of the newly released sets from Pajama Crafter Stamps called SharkCuterie Board Stamp set.  

This fun set combines everyone's favorite snack trend with adorable shark humor that's perfect for birthdays, celebrations, summer fun, beach lovers and anyone who enjoys a good pun.  The stamp size is 4x6 and made of premium clear polymer which stamps like a dream!

Copic Marker Coloring

I began by stamping the SharkCuterie Board onto which cardstock from my stash.  Then the fun began!  Coloring all of the yummy goodies included on the board.  Once complete I fussy cut the image and layered it onto water themed papers from my stash.

Die Cuts

To emphasize the fun coordinating sentiment I combined a large "Whoa" die cut from Pajama Crafter Stamps Dang, Whoa Yikes! Word and Shadow Die set.  These are nice sized dies at 3.25 inches wide and perfect for calling attention to your sentiment or design in a fun way.

Pajama Crafter Stamps Products Used:
Additional Supplies Used:
  • Copic Markers - E43, YG91, C1, YR15, E53, E33, C5, Y06, B12, R17
  • Detail Scissors (for fussy cutting)
  • Enamel dots
If today's project inspires you, I would love for you to visit Pajama Crafter Stamps using my affiliate link.
Shopping through my affiliate link never costs you anything extra, but it helps to support the tutorials and inspiration that I love sharing!

I would like to share my project with the following:

PIP Challenge #2628 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  #281 Anything Goes

Creative Moments Challenge:  #284 Anything Goes

Time Out Challenge: #317 Water

Comments

Tracie said…
What an adorable card. I just love the "sharky" theme you created. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.
A fun card Cynthia - and you got a well deserved top 3 placing at the PIP challenge!
Blessings
Maxine
Carol said…
I saw the board and knew before I saw your sentiment that it was ""shark"cuterie! So fun!!! The whole card screams summer and I'm so glad you played along with our mood board challenge this week at Just Us Girls!
Nancy said…
That's a great Shark-cootie board LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges!
Jaydee said…
OK. now that's funny! I haven't seen this stamp before, but I love it. Playing the soundtrack from Jaws while serving up this board would be fabulous! So glad you shared this totally fun card, which is beautifully colored, btw, at Time Out this week
Jaydee