Skip to main content

Sweet November Stamps - Happy Mother's Day

 

Sweet November Stamps has the sweetest new release full of woodland critters and flowers.  My card features their new Spring Woodland Background and Spring Woodland Alice and Bird images.

If you have never tried digital stamps these are a must have!  They are sold with both PNG and JPG versions for creating scenes or stand alone.  Digital images are easy to store and can be resized to fit your project.

My scene was colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor pencils then die cut with Spellbinder Nested Circle Dies.  The image was layered onto designer papers from Pebbles called Family Ties.  A wood mount sentiment from Inkadinkado, paper flowers and twine complete the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Allsorts Challenge:  #846 It's Spring Time

We Love Stamping Challenge:  April Spring

Stamping Sensations:  April Challenge Inspired by Nature

PIP Challenge #2614 Anything Goes


Comments

brenda said…
You have created a delightful scene, perfect for our themes at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining us at all three.

B x
Donna said…
Beautiful design and layout. Glad you shared with us at Allsorts challenge!
This is such a cute card, Cynthia. I saw it on IG and had to stop by here as well to tell you how much I like it. I don't have a printer, so I can't do digis. That's also why I don't do my WAW cards any more, which is a HUGE bummer for me. It just doesn't make sense for me to buy a printer when that's really the only thing it would be used for in our home. Anyway...it's SUPER adorable. Hope you're having a blessed week, my friend.
Linby said…
Beautiful colouring and lovely papers for your layout too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge.
crafty-stamper said…
Really sweet card and love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Carol DT x
Terri Winske said…
Digital images are indeed fun to use!! Your card has so many wonderful elements....they all come together to make a pretty card. Beautiful work!! We are so happy you joined us at PIP Challenges this week - thank you!
Mervi said…
Cute and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge.