Skip to main content

HMFMC #464 ATG with Option of May Flowers

 


I'm sharing a sweet birthday card featuring House Mouse Designs Flower Market stamp.  The image was colored with Copic Markers and die cut with Unity Stamps postage die.

I layered the image onto various patterned paper from the Simple Stories Homespun 6x6 paper pad.  Memory Box foiled Greeting Tab and enamel dots finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge:  #464 May Flowers
Classic Design Challenge:  #4 Furry Friends
Simon Says Stamp Monday:  4-legged friends
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything Goes

Comments

April said…
So bright and cheery with all the wonderful papers! Great coloring too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Pam MacKay said…
What a fun combination of papers! So perfect for spring! Thanks for sharing your card with us! HMFMC DT Pam
Chris said…
A bright and beautiful card, great choice of papers- so colourful and cheerful, love the cute HM image- beautifully coloured.
Thanks for the kind comment you left me.
Chris
x