Skip to main content

HMFMC #462 A/G Or Birthday Treats

 

I'm joining the current House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge with a fun birthday treat card design.  My card features the adorable Sweet Birthday (RSC-027) from Spellbinders.

The image was stamped onto X-Press It card stock, colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  I used only half of the stamped image on the front and the birthday cake inside.

The front panel was partially dry embossed then sprayed with Dylusions ink sprays.  The panel was layered onto designer paper from Stampin' Up!  A coordinating sentiment from the set and enamel dots from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) complete the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Happy Birthday
Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Emboss It
Time Out Challenge #310 Sweet Treats



Comments

Pam MacKay said…
What a fun background that mouse looks like he is have a yummy good time! Love the inside too! HMFMC DT Pam
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the image is so sweet and I love the arsty background and the inside too!! Altogether gorgeous!! :-)

Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

Luv
Lols x x x
April said…
This mousey looks so cute against your fun background! I love the inside too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Anonymous said…
Love that green strip!
Bunny said…
Super cute. Love the dylusions you used and oh my anyone that fussy cuts deserves a medal. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Tracy said…
Super cute creation, lovely design. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Cari S. said…
Adorable card! Cool background and I love the coordinating interior. Thanks for joining the HMFMC!
Kate said…
What a fun design and absolutely adorable image! So "sweet" of you to join us for our Sweet Treats Challenge at Time Out, hope you'll come again soon!
Hugs, Kate!