Skip to main content

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #399 Anything Goes

 


Are you a thrift store, garage sale, flea market shopper?  I LOVE to find a good treasure.  I was so excited to come across this adorable House Mouse woodblock stamp recently at my local thrift store.  I Give You My Heart (2003) was produced under the Stampabilities brand.  I couldn't wait to ink it up!

The image was colored with alcohol markers.  A lightly sponged sky and Wink of Stella highlights on the flowers complete the scene.  I layered the image onto several scrap pieces of designer paper from Echo Park and Pebbles Garden Party paper pads.  Bakers twine and pearls complete the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #399 Anything Goes

Woodblock Wednesday Challenge:  September Edition

 Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  #214 Anything Goes 

Stamping Sensations:  September Garden Delights


Comments

What a gorgeous 'find', Cynthia, and a beautiful card you have created with it.
Blessings
Maxine
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the image is adorable and I love your coloring and the paper designs, just GORGEOUS!! :-) 💗

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Bunny said…
This is beautifully colored and what a great layout. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
April Williams said…
What a greeat find! Such a cute card. I love the layout and added elements. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Sue said…
Cynthia, what a beautiful card. The coloring is wonderful as well as the colors you chose. thanks for joining the fun and sharing a card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
~amy~ said…
Score on your thrifting find! What a super sweet project.
Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!
Sue from Oregon said…
What a cheerful card! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment