Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #360 Fall into Fall

 


Happy Saturday!  I hope everyone gets a few minutes to be crafty this weekend.

I'm joining the current Fall challenge at Art Impressions with a Fall water color scene.  I recently purchased the adorable Art Impressions Elephant on a Bike (discontinued) stamp on a stamp swap website.  He's SO cute and really looks happy for Fall to arrive.

I started by printing the Polkadoodles digital Country Road Scene background onto water color paper.  Water color crayons were applied then water colored for the scene.  It's hard to see in the photo, but the crayons have a slight shimmer which is really fun.

The elephant image was stamped onto the scene and embossed then water colored as well.  A sentiment from Unity Stamps complete the 4.25 square card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Art Impressions Challenge #360 Fall into Fall

Polkadoodles Challenge #37 Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge:  #747 Four-Legged Friends

Inspiration Station Challenge:  #53 Photo Prompt (I used the Fall Colors as inspiration)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Background Stamp



Comments

brenda said…
You've created a really sweet scene with the Elephant on his bike, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and following the Four Legged Friends option.

B x
Liz said…
Super card, I love your fun scene. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Four Legged Friends option.
Liz xx
Donna Walls said…
Oh my goodness, this is such a happy scene! Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Sharon Caudle said…
Cynthia, this couldn't be any cuter!! What a gorgeous fall scene you've created here! This image is so dang adorable and it just kills me ever time I see it that I don't have it! LOL! Thanks so much for joining our Fall into Fall challenge at Art Impressions!
Trina P. said…
Wheeee!… that elephant is super adorable. Your watercolouring is beautiful.
Linby said…
This is a really fun and jolly scene with a lovely sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Sarah said…
That's a fabulous four legged friend!! Thank you ever so much for supporting my theme this week at Allsorts. Sarah
Renske said…
Such a fun card. Love how you used the background digital stamp from Polkadoodles. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this Week! Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT