Skip to main content

Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - June Anything Goes

 

This lovely CAS design feature's a pre-colored digital image from Jan's Digi shop called Star Spangled Wreath.  The set includes two sentiments and a black line image.  I love using the pre-colored images for a quick card.  I wanted to send out a few cards to family for Independence Day and this was perfect!

Jan is having a great sale on summer and patriotic sets right now.  Check them out in the shop HERE.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge - June Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 25 Anything Goes 

PIP Challenge #2325 Anything Goes

Corrosive Challenge Blog #6 Anything Goes


Comments

What beautiful use of the image Cynthia - a stunning card.
Blessings
Maxine
Jan Mahew said…
Fabulous card, Cynthia! Thank you for showcasing "Star Spangled Wreath" on your Blessed creation and sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Kampin' Karen said…
Cynthia, Jan's colored digis are wonderful! Thanks for sharing your card at Pammie's Inky Pinkies challenge.
Karen, DT