Skip to main content

Di's Digi Design Challenge - Beverages


 
The current challenge at Di's Digi Design Challenge Blog is Beverages.  I went through my collection of Di's images and came across this fun shelf with all sorts of yummy beverages and treats!  You can find Coffee Shelf in Di's store for $2.00.  Be sure to check out Di's Spring Sale while you are shopping!


I printed Di's digital image onto X-Press It card stock and colored with alcohol markers.  A coordinating sentiment from Gina Marie's clear stamp set "Coffee" was added.  The panel was layered onto a die cut from Sunny Studio.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Di's Digi Design Challenge - Beverages

Polkadoodle Challenge:  Week 22 Anything Goes 

PIP Challenge #2323 Anything Goes


Comments

Fabulous card Cynthia - love that sentiment, and your shelf full of beverages is so inviting
Blessings
Maxine
Rachael said…
Love your card, Cynthia! Who wouldn't want coffee and cake on a card! thanks for joining the Polkadoodles challenge challenge - hope to see you again soon!
Nunzia Carusio said…
Amazing card and super cute images. Love the design. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles challenge last week!
Nunzia DT
Bonnie Lynn said…
Beautiful!! Your coloring is fabulous and I love that saying you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.