Skip to main content

Beccy's Place June New Release - Fairy Folk Digital Set

 




I'm excited to share a new digital set by Beccy Muir.  The Fairy Folk set includes three adorable fairies and six coordinating sentiments.  It comes with both pre-colored and black and white images for your creative projects!

All three of my projects started by printing the B&W line image onto X-press It card stock and coloring with Copic Markers.

I kept the first card clean and simple with only a few gems, sentiment and a coordinating lavender frame.  The finished card size is 4.5 square.  A light brushing of Wink of Stella was added to the fairy wing.

Have a Magical Birthday - The colored image was die cut and layered onto Doodlebug patterned paper from my stash.  The image and sentiment were layered onto retired Stampin' Up card stock.  I finished the card with a few enamel dots and yellow Wink of Stella on the fairy wings.

You Positively Sparkle - This fairy was colored then fussy cut.  She has been layered onto a mixed media gelli print tag.  A metal bee (Stampin' Up!) and gingham ribbon finish this sweet tag.  It could be used alone, as a bookmark or adhered to a card front.  Tags are so versatile AND fun!

 


I hope you get a chance to stop by Beccy's Place and check out all of the fun digital stamps, tutorials and tips!

I would like to share my projects with the following: 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes

We Love to Create Mixed Media:  #5 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week #21 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge:  Week #11 Anything Goes 

 


Comments

What a fun trio of cards Cynthia, beautifully composed and executed. It's nice to see some 'chunky' fairies in contrast to the ethereal ones that abound
Blessings
Maxine