Skip to main content

Beccy's Place June Challenge

 



I'm joining the June Challenge at Beccy's Place.  Beccy generously provides a free digital image each month.  I've used the black & white version for my project.  

I pulled out a stack of paper scraps this week.  After gluing them onto poster board I die cut my tag.  It created a fun and colorful background for Beccy's whimsical image.   

The digital image was colored with Copic markers then fussy cut.  Die cut glasses and ribbon finish the tag.

I would like to share my project with the following:

Beccy's Place June Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Not A Card

Paper Funday Challenge:  #54 Anything Goes with option of No Squares  

PIP Challenge #2322 Anything Goes

 

Comments

Love this colourful tag Cynthia - and great use of that image also :)
Blessings
Maxine
Beccy said…
LOL! Those glasses are too much, Cynthia, what a scream! I'm sure this will make the recipient feel a lot better. Love the bright colours and the way you've coloured the image... but it's those glasses that are the real crack up! Love it!
Cheers,
Beccy
Donna Walls said…
Wow, this is such a fun project and the image is adorable! The glasses are an added bonus. Thanks for inspiring us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more from you soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge