Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #354 Embossing

 


The current challenge at Art Impressions is embossing - dry or wet.  My card features a set from the AI Laugh Lines called Never Too Old Laugh Lines.  I love Bonnie's people images... you can almost hear this sassy lady saying "Happy 29th Birthday... from your 110lb friend!" 

The image was stamped onto X-press It card stock and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The embossed image was colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut.

The image was adhered with foam tape to a dry embossed page using a Cuttlebug numbers emboss folder.  She has been framed with a Stylish Rectangle Trio die cut from Memory Box.  I finished the card simply with a sentiment from the same set.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Art Impressions Challenge #354 Embossing

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Pick A number 

Time Out Challenges:  #241 Funny

Polkadoodles Cardmaking Challenge:  Week 24 Anything Goes 

 


Comments

Thanks for the giggle this gave me Cynthia - this is one fabulous and fun card!
Blessings
Maxine
ElizStewart said…
Cynthia... I so love this grumpy old lady! Your coloring and layout are wonderful. The card definitely made me smile! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Time Out this week.
Lola said…
LOL. She's great and the layout with the frames is so eye catching.
Fun card! I love the numbers in the background and the stamp you used!
Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha
Sharon Caudle said…
This card is soooo adorable, Cynthia!! I love the bright, fun colors and your awesome embossing! Perfect Birthday card!!
Wendy said…
OMG What a fun card! I love that sentiment and your embossed background is perfect for it. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy