Skip to main content

Create A Smile - May Moodboard

 


I'm joining the current mood board challenge at Create A Smile.  My project features the Create A Smile Cool Cuts Summer Florals die set.

I started by inking the Create A Smile Spring Garden stencil onto blue card stock.  The panel was trimmed to 4 square, the dies were arranged and a sentiment from Hero Arts added.  I finished the card with a few gems from Stampin' Up!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Create A Smile - May Moodboard

Allsorts Challenge:  #730 Anything Goes or Stencils

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Add a Sentiment

TIME OUT Challenge:  #239 Photo Inspiration (flowers) 


 

 

Comments

Kate said…
Fabulous flowers Cynthia and how they pop against that bold background! So glad you were inspired by our Inspiration Photo at Time Out Challenges! Please come back again soon!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!
SisuNimmermehr said…
Oh how beautiful! I really like your tone on tone background, so the colorful dies shine out. And I also really like that the plants have a black background. Thank you for your creative contribution to the Create A Smile Challenge 😊🙌
Lovely dimension on those die cuts and a super design. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine
Love the bright cheerful colours over that intense blue background Cynthia - a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine
Liz said…
Beautiful card, I love the bright colours. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx
Mervi said…
Gorgeous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Quillish said…
Wow.. gorgeous, love the dimensions with your beautiful flowers and that blue background looks stunning. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges, hugs ~ Ishani.