Skip to main content

Feels Like Home Anniversary

 

I needed an Anniversary card for my cousin and his wife.  I pulled out this Stampin' Up! set called Feels Like Home from their 2021 Sale-A-bration.  

The image was stamped with my Misti then loosely water colored with Altenew pan watercolors.  I finished by splattering green distress ink.  A few sequins and sentiment from Stampin' Up! Express Yourself hostess set finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Allsorts: Week 728 🎀 Anything goes / Embellish it

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 19 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge:  Week 10 Anything Goes 

Jan's Digi Challenge:  May Anything Goes 

Comments

brenda said…
It's a great image and can see many occasions to use it, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x
Such a lovely card for an anniversary Cynthia - love that image and the way you have used it here.
Blessings
Maxine
Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge with this lovely card.
Lorraine
Mervi said…
Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m
Donna Walls said…
Lovely, stamped image that is so versatile. Great card design and watercoloring too! Thanks for entering the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx
Jan Mahew said…
Thank you Cynthia for sharing your handsome street scene creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope to see you each month for a NEW challenge.
Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)