Skip to main content

Happy Holidays

 

I purchased the adorable Teamwork set from Colorado Craft Company recently.  I'm just in love with the sweet critters and whimsical style of Anita Jeram!

The image is large 3.75 x 4 and was stamped onto water color paper.  It was colored with Tombow markers and blended.  I kept the design clean and simple to focus on the sweet scene.  This will be going to a co-worker with a little Christmas gift!

I would like to share my card with the following: 

Simon Says Stamps Wednesday:  Ice Cold

Allsorts Challenge:  #707 Anything Goes 

PIP #2251:  Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge:  Week 26 Anything Goes

Comments

Pauline C said…
Very sweet image and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week
Pauline xx
Ellibelle said…
What a cute image and beautiful card for winter and Christmas!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
brenda said…
It's an adorable Winter image, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge. Merry Christmas and than's for your support in 2022 which is appreciated.

B x
Linby said…
A wonderful seasonal image and great colouring and CAs layout. Thanks for taking part in the challenge at Allsorts.