Skip to main content

Beccy's Place December Challenge

 


Beccy's Place hosts a monthly challenge with a free digital image and an optional twist.  This month is Bingo.  It's an Anything Goes Challenge , but you must use an image from Beccy's Place to join the fun.  I hope you will stop by Beccy's Place and save this Free adorable digital image.  Beccy has provided it in both black & white and pre-colored.

I couldn't resist creating with this adorable snowman this month!  I printing the pre-colored image and layered it with Stampin' Up! Lovely Lilac card stock and Doodlebug Designs patterned paper.  I finished with a pom pom on his hat, Nuvo drops on his buttons, a glittery snow flake punch and gems from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).

I would like to share my Wintry project with the following:

Beccy's Place December Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 48 Anything Goes

Time Out Challenge:  #228 Winter/Holiday

 

Comments

Beccy said…
Gorgeous Cynthia! The first thing I noticed was the little pompom you added to his hat, that's so cute! I also like the shiny buttons you gave him. The patterned paper and cardstock are fantastic and work really well with the image. Love it!
Cheers,
Beccy
Lola said…
This is the cutest little snowman ever!
Nonni said…
Such a cute little card and wow your coloring looks great! That blue is just super smooth!! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!