Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #609

 


Fun sketch at MFT this week!  I couldn't resist playing with their Celebrate Everything Card Kit.

I've included a sentiment from the MFT Itty Bitty Celebration stamp set.  Star dies are from Sweet 'n Sassy. 

I would like to share my birthday card with the following:

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #609

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Time Out Challenge:  #221 Festive 

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes 
 

Comments

Loving the bright and cheerful colour palette Cynthia - a gorgeous, fun card
Blessings
Maxine
Joyce said…
This is such a festive card--kind of like a party on a card. You had me at that giant balloon. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.
Gerrina said…
A totally festive card! This is one that I would really like to see on my BD! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!