Skip to main content

Gecko Galz Stamp Challenge - September

 

I very recently came across the Gecko Galz vintage printables. Such fun stuff!  They are also hosting a stamp challenge on their blog featuring this fun pumpkin digital image.  I couldn't pass up the challenge!

The pumpkin was colored with Prismacolor pencil and blended.  I used alcohol markers for the leaves and acorns.  Pattern paper is from my stash.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Gecko Galz Stamp Challenge - September

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 39 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge: Week 20 Anything Goes 

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Week 38 Anything Goes 

Allsorts Challenge Wk 695 Stripes and/or Spots

Christian Cardmakers FB Group:  Happy Fall Y'All

 

Comments

brenda said…
A really pretty Autumnal card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x
Ellibelle said…
Beautifully done Cynthia! Love the sketch and wonderful fall colors!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and for incorporating the optional "spots and/or stripes" theme too!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
Pauline C said…
Very pretty card and beautiful colouring. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Pauline xx
Josje said…
Nice card Beautiful colouring thanks for joining us at colour crazy
Groetjes Josje Dt