Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #600

 


Happy Independence Day to all of my USA blog friends!  Have a safe and enjoyable day... remember all of those who came before us to make this day possible.

I'm joining the current sketch challenge at My Favorite Things with the fun Beach Bungalow die.  I purchased the recent Beach Day card kit and it has the perfect summer dies and sentiments.  So Fun!

I would like to share my card with the following:

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #600

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Red, White and Blue

Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2227 Anything Goes 

Comments

A wonderful red, white and blue card Cynthia - love how you have crerated the wee scene on this eye catching card
Blessings
Maxine
What a delightful creation. Thanks for sharing your card with us at PIP Challenges!!
hugs