Skip to main content

Di's Digi Challenge Blog - Fancy Fold

 


I'm joining the current challenge at Di's Digi with a fun fancy fold.  My card features Di's adorable Little Mermaid digital image. 

The image was printed onto X-press It card stock and colored with Copic markers and Prismcolor pencils.  I fussy cut both images and layered onto card stock from my stash.



 I came across this fun fold on Instagram.  A Stampin' Up! demo is doing a series on various card folds.  You can find her blog post and video tutorial HERE is you would like more details.  This was a quick fold and one that I will use again!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Di's Digi Challenge Blog - Fancy Fold

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Week 26 Anything Goes 

Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2227 Anything Goes  

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes  

Comments

Vickie Y said…
Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.
What a delightful card Cynthia - a simple but very effective fold.
Blessings
Maxine
Tracie said…
Such a beautiful card with the fancy fold. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.
Josje said…
Lovely card thanks for joining at colour crazy
Groetjes Josje