Skip to main content

Create A Smile Challenge - June Sketch

 


I'm joining the current sketch challenge at Create A Smile.  I chose to make a mini slim card and chose to flip the sketch vertically to fit.  I received the cute mini pig image as a freebie with an order from Create A Smile.

The pig image was stamped multiple times on 1 inch square water color paper.  I then colored with Tombow markers and layered onto gray cardstock and designer paper from Pebbles, Inc.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Create A Smile Challenge - June Sketch

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Little Critters

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge:  #100 Anything Goes 

Polkadoodles Challenge Challenge:  Week 23 Anything Goes

 
 

Comments

What a cutie Cynthia - love that wee piggie, and you have used him beautifully
Blessings
Maxine
Anonymous said…
Such a sweet card and I really love how you used the Create A Smile Sketch in a vertical direction!
Nunzia Carusio said…
Love the design of your slimline card so much.
Thanks for sharing it at Polkadoodles and hope to see you again.
Nunzia DT
Irina said…
Super nice card!!
Ooohhh, so pretty! 😊 Thank you for sharing and participating in the @createasmilestamps challenges 👏👏
Kim said…
Your little piggies are adorable! Fab card! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT
MeSi said…
This is so cute and fun! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com
Sweet Card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}