Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #593

 



I'm playing along with this week's MFT sketch challenge featuring the adorable Penguins in Paradise.  

The "water" was created using the MFT Wavy Lines stencil, Tim Holtz distress inks and Stickles for sparkle.  I used an old technique for the "sand" by tearing SU Creamy Caramel cardstock then inking lightly.  

I stamped the palm tree on Creamy Caramel and Old Olive cardstock then fussy cut.  Images were colored with Copic Markers.

I would like to share my card with the following:

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #593

Allsorts Challenge Blog:  #676 Add Some Sparkle

Time Out Challenge: #213 On Vacation!

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Add Texture 

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 19 Anything Goes   

 

Comments

brenda said…
A very sweet summery creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 'Sparkle' challenge this week.

B x
What a wonderful sparkly creation Cynthia, and I do love those cute penguins on the beach - somewhat ironic as they are cold weather birds :)
Blessings
Maxine
Linby said…
So sweet and loving the sparkly waves. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts.
Ellibelle said…
So very cute and what a great sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
Dena J said…
Fun summer scene! I love your sparkly waves. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.
Pauline C said…
Fab summery creation -makes you want to be on holiday! Thanks so much for joining us for my "Add some sparkle" theme at Allsorts challenge this week, and good luck!
Pauline x
Gerrina said…
Looks like this one is truly on a great spot for a vacation! Fab summer card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!
Joyce said…
What a great vacation scene. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.
Kim said…
This is just darling! I love the scene that you have created! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT