Skip to main content

HMFMC #366 Anything Goes with Option of Recycle

 


I'm joining the current challenge at House Mouse and Friends with an older (2005) House-Mouse Designs stamp called Bursting with Excitement.

I may have gone a little crazy with my tag, but it was a lot of fun! I started by coloring the image with Tombow markers and fussy cutting.


 My tag started with a recycled piece of cardboard.  I've layered designer papers, tulle, ribbon, a star pin and a ticket from my stash.  I finished with a Birthday sentiment from Paper Smooches. 

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC #366 Anything Goes with Option of Recycle

We Love to Create Mixed Media:  Wk 6 Anything Goes 

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Week 21 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 22 Anything Goes

Comments

April said…
Your tag is so cute and so much fun! I love all the great elements. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Crafting Queen said…
Wonderful tag, love all layers of interests. Anesha x
Lorraine A said…
Super cute tag Cynthia :-) the image is such fun, naughty mouse, haha, and the colors and textured recycled card are fabulous! Love how you layered all of the elements too, absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Mia said…
Your tag is perfect,Cynthia! I LOVE it! And what a funny stamp! Thank you so much for joining HMFMC challenge. Hugs, Mia, craftartista.blogspot.com
Bunny said…
Nice coloring on this tag. Especially the balloons on the ground. It's a fun tag and the little star pin and tulle looks really cute on it. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Sue said…
Bright fun tag, and one naughty little mouse. Love the colors too. Thanks for sharing your tag with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
Christine said…
Super fun tag lots of great details super take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
Mousey hugs Christine xx
Dr Sonja said…
Very cute tag. That is a fun House Mouse stamps, too.
Such a fun and bright tag. Thank you for taking part in the We Love to Create Challenge, Gabrielle, Polkadoodles DT.