Skip to main content

Beccy's Place March Challenge



 
Good morning!  I'm joining the current challenge at Beccy's Place which is always Anything Goes.  Each month Beccy generously provides a free digital image in both B&W and pre-colored. 

Beccy's pre-colored "Little Darla" image worked perfectly with the blueberry designer paper from Stampin' Up.  Beccy's optional challenge this month is to include food.  Perfect!

I've also included a sweet pre-colored dog from Beccy's Paw Prints digital set.  The cute birthday sentiment is from Beccy's Birthday Stanley freebie set. 

I would like to share my card with the following:

Beccy's Place March Challenge: Anything Goes with Optional Food

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge: Wk 11 Anything Goes 

Word Art Wednesday: Wk 533 - 534 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge:  #97 Anything Goes   

Comments

Love this colourful and vibrant card Cynthia - so much to see and enjoy on it.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this wonderful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Crafting Queen said…
Wonderful card, love the use of Beccy's image. Thanks for joining Beccy's Place challenge. Anesha
Beccy said…
I love the vibrant colours in this one Cynthia, especially the gorgeous blue! The little paper doily adds some wonderful texture and also helps to frame the little girl and her dog. Great idea to print the coloured images onto textured card, I really like the effect it gives. I've seen this before but always forget to give it a try... will have to add it to my "to-do" list. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy