Skip to main content

Di's Digital Challenge - Cute and Cuddly Animals



 
I'm sharing with Di's current challenge - Cute and Cuddly animals.  My card features Di's Measure Up Mice digital image.  The image was colored with alcohol markers and charcoal pencil.

I pulled out some sewing themed papers from Carta Bella to coordinate with the image.  A few flower accents, pearls and a scissor eyelet finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Di's Digital Challenge - Cute and Cuddly Animals

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Allsorts Challenge:Week 665 🐶🌷 Hand coloured or paper pieced image

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Week 8 Anything Goes

Comments

brenda said…
A sweet and fun card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x
So cute! Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine
What a sweet image Cynthia, and a gorgeous card!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
J'adore ces petites souris couturières, Cynthia.
Merci de votre participation dans notre challenge Colour Crazy.
A très bientôt !
Maryann Scrap G.D. Colour Crazy Challenge
I love these little seamstress mice, Cynthia.
Thank you for participating in our Colour Crazy challenge.
See you soon!
Maryann Scrap G.D. Colour Crazy Challenge