I'm back in the craft room after a much needed winter break! We took a few days to visit Cancun Mexico. The sun, warm weather and ocean were so relaxing!
Today I created a fun ocean scene for the sketch and color challenges at My Favorite Things. My card features the adorable Best Catch Ever CS-575.
The whale image was colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut. The background was created by inking a Hero Arts bubble background stamp with distress ink then spritzing with water. I then stamped onto water color paper and let dry. Love the fun effect!
Papers and sentiment are from MFT. A few gems finish the card.
I would like to share my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #582
My Favorite Things Color Challenge #184
Word Art Wednesday: Week 531 - 532 Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Week 665 🐶🌷 Hand coloured or paper pieced image
Comments
B x
A beautiful spot you visited. Glad to hear you returned refreshed.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Lorraine
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!