Skip to main content

Create A Smile February Mood Board Challenge

 


Create A Smile is sponsoring a fun mood board challenge this time.  I took my inspiration from the colors and woodgrain photo.  I LOVE the delicate Summer Florals Cool Cuts.  I cut each flower in red and black then layered for dimension.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Create A Smile February Mood Board Challenge

Word Art Wednesday Challenge Week #529 -530 

Allsorts Challenge: Wk 662 AG or Red Flowers  

Comments

Oh Cynthia - this is amazing - love the fact that the die cuts extend past the border of the panel. The layering of them is a great twist.
Thank you so very much for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Wwooowww It's a beautiful card!!😍😍 I love the color combination! Thank you for participating in the @createasmilestamps challenges 👏👏
brenda said…
A really elegant design, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card love those red flowers. Thanks for joining us over at Allsorts Challenge. We hope to see you again soon. Alison DT
Pauline C said…
Beautiful elegant floral design and the woodgrain effect is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Pauline x