I'm playing along with a couple of challenges with my slimline Mother's Day card.
The adorable floral image is a digital from Jan's called Friendship Flowers. I've colored the image with alcohol ink and fussy cut. The slimline sketch design from MFT worked perfectly with the floral bouquet.
I've layered the image onto a die cut from Memory Box and various designer papers from my stash. A Lawn Fawn sentiment die and gems finish the card.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge: December Anything Goes
My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #573
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #523 - 524 Anything Goes
Classic Design Challenge: December #12 Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: Wk 50 Anything Goes
Comments
Thanks for joining in with us this time at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, looking forward to seeing you again.
Sarah R
GDT Colour Crazy Craft Challenge
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this wonderful creation
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx
Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
Greetz
Margo DT