Skip to main content

Create A Smile: November Moodboard Challenge

 


I'm sharing a fun holiday gift tag for the current moodboard challenge at Create A Smile.

I started my project with a kraft tag and randomly stamped a snowflake image.  I followed by splashing white acrylic paint with a toothbrush for a fun snowy effect.

The adorable moose from CAS Nanu set was colored with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.  I finished with a few felt snowflakes and paper strips from Basic Grey's Jovial paper pad.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Create A Smile:  November Moodboard Challenge

Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes Week #519 - 520

We Love to Create Mixed Media Challenge #12 Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Holidays 

Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge:  #29 Holiday Tags

Aud Sentiments Challenge #298 Christmas/Winter/New Year   

Comments

What a gorgeous tag Cynthia - I love that wee moose image :)
Thank you for sharing this sweet project with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Engelchen said…
Such a beautiful little Christmas tag 🤗 and great color choice following the moodboard. Thank you for playing along in our current create a smile challenge! 🙏🏻🎨
Such a super cute tag, Cynthia. That little image is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday
So adorable, love that little moose! 😍 Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile challenge ❤️
Billie A said…
Oh your tag is just darling. I love the colors and the moose is so cute. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
crafty said…
Love your tag and the colours are just right. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiments challenge this time.
Mary